Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

trying to decide....

Started by deadskinmask, April 09, 2016, 12:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

can't pick between a G700 tactical flashlight or a Dazzler to mount on my shotgun.... any opinions?

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"can't pick between a Michael Kors or a Coach handbag to go with Guess shoes .... any opinions?

There, fixed it for ya. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"can't pick between a G700 tactical flashlight or a Dazzler to mount on my shotgun.... any opinions?

Why would you need that for brother? Hunting at night is a no no here.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"can't pick between a G700 tactical flashlight or a Dazzler to mount on my shotgun.... any opinions?

lol. out here, shotguns are the first thing you meet when you walk up in someones yard at night.... it didn't use to be that way but with meth being our number one export now, things have taken a dark turn in the south.... theres so many junkies that robbery and theft have become common....

keeper

Ask Mel what he uses, Errrr unless he parted his hair with it already (crosses fingers)

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

lol. out here, shotguns are the first thing you meet when you walk up in someones yard at night.... it didn't use to be that way but with meth being our number one export now, things have taken a dark turn in the south.... theres so many junkies that robbery and theft have become common....

Aha, got ya now. You do what you have to do to protect your property and everyone on it. No mercy for scum brother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Ask Mel what he uses, Errrr unless he parted his hair with it already (crosses fingers)

What happened to him keeper? Does he post on that Vancouver board?

keeper

Quote from: "keeper"Ask Mel what he uses, Errrr unless he parted his hair with it already (crosses fingers)

No idea Hermy, I dont go to VF.....

Im sure the Meth he uses has him busy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"

No idea Hermy, I dont go to VF.....

Im sure the Meth he uses has him busy.

I saw a link to it and when I checked it was DD and odinson on the front page. I could not stand their bullshit when they were here, so I will not go where they are.

keeper

Well, i only know from what people tell me in pm/email, and let me tell you they miss me very much im like a house hold name over there. I dont wanna brag but im very popular with the VF crew. Im sure if i was to start posting over there Evs would make me a MOD.

:sneaky2:

deadskinmask

it would seem he has become quiet.... while it is peaceful, it doesn't look good for him....

keeper

it would seem he has become quiet.... while it is peaceful, it doesn't look good for him....

Sounds like the begging to a country song... ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

yeah.... but Hank Williams Sr is dead and no one else would do it justice....

keeper

Justin Bieber?  :laugh3:

deadskinmask

Justin Bieber?  :laugh3:

is that the kardasian that had a sex change or the canadian prime minister? i can't keep up with whos who.... :laugh3: